As the market leader in the renewable energy industry, environmental protection is an extremely important concern for us when constructing a transformer station.
We take a large number of precautions to meet the environmental standards:
- Within the framework of the building permit all protection aspects that apply locally are implemented.
- The excavated soil is stored separately according to the respective soil types in the construction site area and then reintroduced unmixed.
- Suitable collecting devices are built for all liquids required for the operation, so that in the event of an accident, escaping coolants can be safely collected.
- Any construction waste that arises is separated, properly disposed of or recycled.
- The compensation areas required due to the development are calculated during the construction planning.
- All remaining open spaces within the transformer station are optimally landscaped.
- The protection of birds and small animals is implemented.
- ISO 14001 in preparation for 12/2018
We take the following measures in the areas of occupational health and safety:
- Regular examinations and inspections by the company doctor.
- Monthly occupational safety instruction courses based on the main activities performed.
- Annual occupational safety instruction courses by accredited (certified) external service providers.
- Every employee receives first-aider training.
- Active LMRA (Last Minute Risk Analysis)
- SCC ** Version 2011 certified
- ISO 9001:2015
- OHSAS 18001